Zero Energy Ready Home For Sale on Leased Lot
Randolph Center, VT
- 14’x40’ 1 bed/1 bath, built in 2018 by VerMod
- Minutes to Vermont Technical College, Exit 4, and downtown Randolph
- Hardwood floors, many closets, fresh air ventilation system, washer/dryer
- Home features rooftop solar panels to offset some or all of the heating & electric costs
- Household must be under $57,500 annual income
- $2,500 contribution to closing costs required
VerMod Lots for Sale in the Upper Valley
New Hampshire Lots
- Excelsior St. (off Bank St.): last lot on the left
- 1015 Maple St.
Spec House Coming Soon! Lot qualifies for CHT Mobile Home Replacement
- 188 Christian St.
Qualifies for Twin Pines Shared Equity Grant
White River Junction, VT
- 99 Latham Works Ln.
Duplex Coming Soon! For Rental or Purchase. Qualifies for CHT Mobile Home Replacement, not eligible for USDA financing.
Co-ops & Parks
Co-ops and Non-Profit Owned Parks in VT
Agency of Commerce and Community Development (ACCD)
All parks on this list are eligible for USDA’s Housing Repair Loan and Grant Program. Parks marked with * are also approved for USDA’s Energy Efficiency Manufactured Housing Pilot Program.
Lot Rent and Vacant Lots—Based on Information Available
VerMod Affiliated Private Park
Georges Way, West Fairlee, VT
Owned by VerMod owner Steve Davis, the vision for this park is a Zero Energy Modular Resident Owned Community.
One VerMod home has already replaced an old trailer, and several more lots have already been demoed or are awaiting demo. Lot rent includes all utilities, trash and snow removal.
Affordability Pilot Outside Vermont
Energy-efficient homes built for Massachusetts’ climate.
ZEM Affordable Housing Initiative is supported in part by a grant from the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources. With ultra-efficient construction and solar PV, ZEM homes offer low combined mortgage and energy bills now—and into the future.