Vermont Homebuyer Education

A Homebuyer Education class is required for USDA Rural Development Financing and the Champlain Housing Trust homeownership loan. The class includes a personal follow up financial counseling session.

Sign up for Homebuyer Education through your local homeownership center. You can take the class wherever is most convenient for you – it does not have to be in your own county. Virtual options are available.

Chittenden and Franklin Counties

Addison, Rutland, and Bennington Counties

Orleans, Essex, and Caledonia Counties

Lamoille, Washington, and Orange Counties

Windham and Windsor Counties