Attention Interested Buyers and Valued Customers
On July 27, 2020, Governor Scott released new mandates and regulations including the requirement of masks in all public spaces and postponing the reopening of schools. Vermont is also seeing an influx of out-of-state real estate purchases as folks seem to be fleeing high density areas for quaint places like Vermont. Many out-of-state visitors also appear to be taking the 14-day quarantine rules lightly.
With all of this happening, and especially because a number of our employees and their loved ones are in high-risk categories, we are again increasing our vigilance to protect ourselves, our customers, and the broader community from the virus.
Our new visitation policy will be as follows until further notice:
- We are asking out-of-state visitors to work with us via Zoom, email, and other virtual platforms.
- If an out-of-state visitor has completed the 14-day quarantine upon arrival to Vermont, we are willing to consider an in-person visit.
- A quarantine verification form will need to be signed prior to an in-person visit.
- Approved visits are by appointment only and more limited hours will be offered to ensure time for proper sanitization between visits.
- Please call (802) 295-0042 or email email@example.com to schedule a visit.
- All visitors must wear a mask, have their temperature checked upon arrival, and sign in.
- Vermod Home Owners Win NH Net-Zero Homes Award December 10, 2018
- 2143 November 14, 2017
- For sale: 4 Tuckerville Parkway, Ludlow September 4, 2017
- For sale: 26 Avenue B, Burlington August 2, 2017
- First ZEM home in Burlington delivered to North Ave Community June 12, 2017